Timely, thorough and professional. Our experts grade cleaning quality and review best practices to improve contractor service and delivery.
The cleanliness of your building is like electricity. If it works, your tenants take it for granted. If it doesn’t, they notice, which can affect your reputation. Sometimes people will complain, which allows you and your contract cleaner to fix it, but often they don’t.
More and more property and facility managers are hiring independent consultants for certified cleaning inspections either as an ongoing audit/scorecard or part of the RFP process. These inspections help:
- Identify deficiencies before they become ingrained issues
- Benchmark and track the cleanliness of your building(s) over time
- Provide you with quantitative cleaning data when you meet with tenant representatives
Our expert team will provide you with a detailed report, and help you track and remedy any issues,
- A quantified score and a list of deficiencies to address.
- Detailed photographs and notes
- Grading, using the APPA standard of 1-5 for a LEED audit or the ISSA standard of percentile 60%, 80%, 100%
- Tracking resolution of issue(s), communications with your janitorial contractor and job scheduling
We understand the cleaning business, cleaning specifications and standards and use proven processes and technology:
- We tour your Facility using software on a smart phone or tablet to measure cleaning quality with a site specific inspection template
- DCS sets up the room types and loads them into the building profile
- We conduct random samples of room types (for large buildings) or can evaluate all of the space
- We can work with your contractor to deal with any deficiencies in a quick and efficient manner, create work orders, and track and document the process through completion
DCS has conducted hundreds of inspections on facilities of all types and sizes across Canada. From commercial office buildings, retail centers and transit systems . DCS has been able to raise the bar without increasing costs for its clients.
Our experienced team knows what a clean building should look like (based on your specifications), we know what to look for and where to look. We remove some of the stress of managing your cleaning contracts and help ensure you get the best quality and value for your cleaning dollar. With national scope and local expertise, DCS provides: Better Processes, Better Tools, Better Outcomes.
Download Info Package